Exquisite Design Shares Top Tips for Holiday Elegance
Like it or not (we love it!) we’re knee-deep in the holidays. And while you can put the question of how to dress your turkey behind you, ahead of you lies the conundrum of how to dress yourself and get holiday-ready for all the parties, events and get-togethers happening throughout December and into the new year.
Luckily for us, the women at Exquisite Design Salon and Spa have unmatched insight into the trendiest looks for this holiday season, from nail and hair color to eyebrows and spray tans.
No matter the look you wish to achieve, Exquisite Design Salon and Spa can get you there.
“We believe that service excellence begins with communication, professionalism, skill and knowledge—then ends with our guests’ satisfaction,” partner Jeannie Marrs says. “We invite you to stop in for a visit or schedule some time with us for your manis, pedis, new brows, holiday hair, tans or whatever you need to get glam for the holidays!”
6 Trends to Try This Season
- Hairstyles that include messy buns up high and down low, or loose braids.
- Multicolor and multi-tonal grunge or “beach waves” are very popular no matter your hair length.
- Paint your nails sparkly gold, matte black or dark burgundy color—or choose a themed set with something different on each finger.
- A darker, thicker brow is definitely on-trend. Simple brow coloring will help you achieve that fuller-brow drama.
- Can’t get to the beach? Show off your holiday attire anyway with a sun-kissed look—try an airbrush tan performed by a certified technician.
- Finally, Jeannie says one of the best ways you can feel on-trend and glamorous for the holidays is to just be yourself!
ExquisiteDesignSalonAndSpa.com | 10474 Loveland Madeira Road, Loveland | 513.774.8000